The Dermatology Clinic Community Services provides a community based Lymphoedema service for patients who live within the Huntingdonshire region. The service provides management and treatment for both primary and secondary Lymphoedema patients from clinics based at the Buckden Surgery site between Huntingdon and St Neots. The service is led by a Lymphoedema Nurse Specialist supported by Lymphoedema Support Workers.
- Advice on daily care and management of swollen limbs including exercise, positioning and skin care.
- Simple Lymphatic Drainage.
- Expert advice and fitting of custom–fit and ready to wear compression hosiery.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
- Multi-Layered Lymphoedema Bandaging.